Is Full Focus for you?
“Before working with Full Focus I felt like I was...» read more
“Prior to using Full Focus we already had various legal structures...» read more
"TOAST is a small, but very busy graphic design company...» read more
Auckland Truck Spray
“We had been in business for 11 years. During that...» read more
“We have a family run company with some reluctance from both...» read more
Our work provides the greatest benefit for business owners and shareholders of private companies.
Our specialty is business advice for family businesses.
Our clients tend to have high expectations and a determination to move forward. They are often going through change in their business (and sometimes personal) lives and facing circumstances which require decisions. They are seeking clarity, direction, and want to move ahead with confidence and certainty.
Do you qualify?
Full Focus clients are most likely to fall into the following categories:
- A business owner or controlling shareholder of a private business
- Are willing, able and authorised (to make decisions)
- Have clearly identifiable goals and objectives, or are keen to put these in place
- Going through times of uncertainty or change. They have come to a decision making cross-road and are (naturally) cautious about making the right choice.
- Face difficulty or dilemma in making these decisions and want direction and clarity.
- Experiencing business growth, or seeking growth
- Care about at least one person (other than themselves)
- Have a natural sense of ethics and justice which fits ours